IPL Spot-fixing: Shilpa Shetty thanks well wishers on Twitter
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Rajasthan Royals co-owner Shilpa Shetty took to Twitter on Sunday soon after her husband Raj Kundra was cleared of fixing charges by the BCCI probe panel.
She expressed her happiness in a tweet. "there is a God:) love u..and TRUTH PREVAILS. Thanku tweetos for all the unconditional support love and prayers," tweeted Shilpa.
The panel was mandated to enquire into the roles of Gurunath Meiyappan, who was the team prinicipal of Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals and its co-owner Kundra.
"There is no evidence of any wrongdoing found by the judges against Raj Kundra, India Cements and Rajasthan Royals. The report will now be forwarded to the IPL Governing Council which will take a final decision when it meets on August 2 in New Delhi," BCCI vice-President Niranjan Shah stated.
The decision clearly compelled the ecstatic Shilpa to express her happiness on the micro-blogging site where earlier she had vented out her fury against the allegations put on Raj Kundra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read