IPL Spot-fixing: Shilpa Shetty thanks well wishers on Twitter
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Rajasthan Royals co-owner Shilpa Shetty took to Twitter on Sunday soon after her husband Raj Kundra was cleared of fixing charges by the BCCI probe panel.
She expressed her happiness in a tweet. "there is a God:) love u..and TRUTH PREVAILS. Thanku tweetos for all the unconditional support love and prayers," tweeted Shilpa.
The panel was mandated to enquire into the roles of Gurunath Meiyappan, who was the team prinicipal of Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals and its co-owner Kundra.
"There is no evidence of any wrongdoing found by the judges against Raj Kundra, India Cements and Rajasthan Royals. The report will now be forwarded to the IPL Governing Council which will take a final decision when it meets on August 2 in New Delhi," BCCI vice-President Niranjan Shah stated.
The decision clearly compelled the ecstatic Shilpa to express her happiness on the micro-blogging site where earlier she had vented out her fury against the allegations put on Raj Kundra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city