IPL Spot-fixing: Shilpa Shetty thanks well wishers on Twitter
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Rajasthan Royals co-owner Shilpa Shetty took to Twitter on Sunday soon after her husband Raj Kundra was cleared of fixing charges by the BCCI probe panel.
She expressed her happiness in a tweet. "there is a God:) love u..and TRUTH PREVAILS. Thanku tweetos for all the unconditional support love and prayers," tweeted Shilpa.
The panel was mandated to enquire into the roles of Gurunath Meiyappan, who was the team prinicipal of Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals and its co-owner Kundra.
"There is no evidence of any wrongdoing found by the judges against Raj Kundra, India Cements and Rajasthan Royals. The report will now be forwarded to the IPL Governing Council which will take a final decision when it meets on August 2 in New Delhi," BCCI vice-President Niranjan Shah stated.
The decision clearly compelled the ecstatic Shilpa to express her happiness on the micro-blogging site where earlier she had vented out her fury against the allegations put on Raj Kundra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Quran sacrilege: Delhi AAP lawmaker Naresh Yadav sent to judicial custody till Aug 1
- Hillary Clinton nominated for president, husband Bill says she will ''never quit''
- Arjun Kapoor to have double role in 'Mubaraka'
- WATCH: TERRIFYING! Ten times Brock Lesnar showed no mercy to his WWE opponents