Ish Sodhi keen on repeating mentoring sessions with Shane Warne
Melbourne: Northern Knights leg-spinner Ish Sodhi has said he would love to get regular coaching from Shane Warne.
The Black Caps rookie and the Australian superstar spent more than 90 minutes discussing their craft in Melbourne last weekend, and Sodhi said his advice was "massively helpful," Stuff.co.nz reports.
The 21-year-old said that the interaction was mostly tactical and mental, and there wasn`t a great deal of technical work.
Sodhi will play the Twenty20 match against the Canterbury Wizards in Mt Maunganui on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia