Ish Sodhi keen on repeating mentoring sessions with Shane Warne
Melbourne: Northern Knights leg-spinner Ish Sodhi has said he would love to get regular coaching from Shane Warne.
The Black Caps rookie and the Australian superstar spent more than 90 minutes discussing their craft in Melbourne last weekend, and Sodhi said his advice was "massively helpful," Stuff.co.nz reports.
The 21-year-old said that the interaction was mostly tactical and mental, and there wasn`t a great deal of technical work.
Sodhi will play the Twenty20 match against the Canterbury Wizards in Mt Maunganui on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Public sector bank employees on strike today; operations hit
- Mamata Banerjee wants West Bengal to be called ‘Bangla’: Report
- What a journey! Watch video that introduced US President Barack Obama at Democratic National Convention
- No newspapers, television for Arvind Kejriwal for 12 days in August - Know why
- Flood wrecks havoc in Bihar, Assam; more than 40 dead, lakhs affected