Ish Sodhi keen on repeating mentoring sessions with Shane Warne
Melbourne: Northern Knights leg-spinner Ish Sodhi has said he would love to get regular coaching from Shane Warne.
The Black Caps rookie and the Australian superstar spent more than 90 minutes discussing their craft in Melbourne last weekend, and Sodhi said his advice was "massively helpful," Stuff.co.nz reports.
The 21-year-old said that the interaction was mostly tactical and mental, and there wasn`t a great deal of technical work.
Sodhi will play the Twenty20 match against the Canterbury Wizards in Mt Maunganui on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price