It’ll be special to play 200th Test: Sachin Tendulkar
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: After winning the Indian Premier League (IPL) title with Mumbai Indians, batting legend Sachin Tendulkar has set his sight on playing 200th Test match for India.
Tendulkar, who recently announced his retirement for IPL, in an interview, said that he was looking forward to the South African tour that will see him adding another feather to his cap.
“The South African tour still has some time to go (in December), but it would be interesting to play the 200th Test. It`s a big number and it will be a special feeling when I reach there," Tendulkar said in an interview.
Tendulkar, with 198 Tests, has already played in the most number of games in the history of cricket and will become the first ever cricketer to have played in 200 matches when India tours South Africa in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APICET 2016 Results: (apicet.net.in) AP ICET Result 2016, AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Results to be declared today on May 27 at 9 AM
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two (Class 12) Exam Results 2016 is likely to be declared today anytime soon - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Trump would approve oil pipeline project blocked by Obama on green concerns
- Deep-water search for EgyptAir black boxes to start soon
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron