It’ll be special to play 200th Test: Sachin Tendulkar
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: After winning the Indian Premier League (IPL) title with Mumbai Indians, batting legend Sachin Tendulkar has set his sight on playing 200th Test match for India.
Tendulkar, who recently announced his retirement for IPL, in an interview, said that he was looking forward to the South African tour that will see him adding another feather to his cap.
“The South African tour still has some time to go (in December), but it would be interesting to play the 200th Test. It`s a big number and it will be a special feeling when I reach there," Tendulkar said in an interview.
Tendulkar, with 198 Tests, has already played in the most number of games in the history of cricket and will become the first ever cricketer to have played in 200 matches when India tours South Africa in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!