Jaffer`s nephew Arman Jaffer scores 473 to break Harris Shield record
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Following in the steps of his classy uncle, Wasim Jaffer`s nephew Arman, created history on Thursday by becoming the highest scorer in the Mumbai Inter-School Cricket Tournament for the Harris Shield.
Arman slammed 473 runs for Rizvi Springfield against IES VN Sule at the Matunga Gymkhana. His record knock which came off 359 deliveries, was punctuated with 65 boundaries and 16 sixes.
The 14-year-old Arman came in to bat on the second Day after which he spent 437 minutes at the crease to become the highest run-scorer in an innings in the Harris Shield history.
It was yet another superb knock from Arman, who had missed the 500 mark by two runs against Raja Shivaji School in a Giles Shield match in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Curfew continues only in 3 south Kashmir districts
- Samsung beat Apple in smartphone shipments amid positive results
- Hafiz Saeed leaves Pakistan fuming, claims protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT
- I have aged not Michelle: Obama
- Look what Sidharth Malhotra has to say about PM Narendra Modi and President Pranab Mukherjee’s ‘Kala Chashma’