Jaffer`s nephew Arman Jaffer scores 473 to break Harris Shield record
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Following in the steps of his classy uncle, Wasim Jaffer`s nephew Arman, created history on Thursday by becoming the highest scorer in the Mumbai Inter-School Cricket Tournament for the Harris Shield.
Arman slammed 473 runs for Rizvi Springfield against IES VN Sule at the Matunga Gymkhana. His record knock which came off 359 deliveries, was punctuated with 65 boundaries and 16 sixes.
The 14-year-old Arman came in to bat on the second Day after which he spent 437 minutes at the crease to become the highest run-scorer in an innings in the Harris Shield history.
It was yet another superb knock from Arman, who had missed the 500 mark by two runs against Raja Shivaji School in a Giles Shield match in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog