Jesse Ryder doesn't remember assault, says manager Klee
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Christchurch: New Zealand cricketer Jesse Ryder is out of his induced coma and has begun talking as he begins his journey towards full recovery from his assault in Christchurch on Wednesday night.
Ryder’s manager Aaron Klee however said the left-hander could not recollect the assault that left him unconscious and in a critical condition.
The left handed batsman is also believed to be breathing without the assistance of a ventilator.
Ryder had suffered serious head and lung injuries after being brutally assaulted on Wednesday night.
Police have arrested two men in connection with the case and they will be produced in court on April 4.
Ryder was set to represent Delhi Daredevils in IPL season six. The Delhi franchise had paid USD 260000 for his services in the latest IPL players` auction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?