Jesse Ryder doesn't remember assault, says manager Klee
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Christchurch: New Zealand cricketer Jesse Ryder is out of his induced coma and has begun talking as he begins his journey towards full recovery from his assault in Christchurch on Wednesday night.
Ryder’s manager Aaron Klee however said the left-hander could not recollect the assault that left him unconscious and in a critical condition.
The left handed batsman is also believed to be breathing without the assistance of a ventilator.
Ryder had suffered serious head and lung injuries after being brutally assaulted on Wednesday night.
Police have arrested two men in connection with the case and they will be produced in court on April 4.
Ryder was set to represent Delhi Daredevils in IPL season six. The Delhi franchise had paid USD 260000 for his services in the latest IPL players` auction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump Inauguration LIVE: US President vows to eradicate Islamic terrorism from the face of Earth