Jesse Ryder doesn't remember assault, says manager Klee
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Christchurch: New Zealand cricketer Jesse Ryder is out of his induced coma and has begun talking as he begins his journey towards full recovery from his assault in Christchurch on Wednesday night.
Ryder’s manager Aaron Klee however said the left-hander could not recollect the assault that left him unconscious and in a critical condition.
The left handed batsman is also believed to be breathing without the assistance of a ventilator.
Ryder had suffered serious head and lung injuries after being brutally assaulted on Wednesday night.
Police have arrested two men in connection with the case and they will be produced in court on April 4.
Ryder was set to represent Delhi Daredevils in IPL season six. The Delhi franchise had paid USD 260000 for his services in the latest IPL players` auction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical