Jesse Ryder doesn't remember assault, says manager Klee
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Christchurch: New Zealand cricketer Jesse Ryder is out of his induced coma and has begun talking as he begins his journey towards full recovery from his assault in Christchurch on Wednesday night.
Ryder’s manager Aaron Klee however said the left-hander could not recollect the assault that left him unconscious and in a critical condition.
The left handed batsman is also believed to be breathing without the assistance of a ventilator.
Ryder had suffered serious head and lung injuries after being brutally assaulted on Wednesday night.
Police have arrested two men in connection with the case and they will be produced in court on April 4.
Ryder was set to represent Delhi Daredevils in IPL season six. The Delhi franchise had paid USD 260000 for his services in the latest IPL players` auction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden