Jesse Ryder doesn't remember assault, says manager Klee
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Christchurch: New Zealand cricketer Jesse Ryder is out of his induced coma and has begun talking as he begins his journey towards full recovery from his assault in Christchurch on Wednesday night.
Ryder’s manager Aaron Klee however said the left-hander could not recollect the assault that left him unconscious and in a critical condition.
The left handed batsman is also believed to be breathing without the assistance of a ventilator.
Ryder had suffered serious head and lung injuries after being brutally assaulted on Wednesday night.
Police have arrested two men in connection with the case and they will be produced in court on April 4.
Ryder was set to represent Delhi Daredevils in IPL season six. The Delhi franchise had paid USD 260000 for his services in the latest IPL players` auction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days