Jesse Ryder may play in Caribbean Premiere League
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Christchurch: New Zealand batsman Jesse Ryder who is currently recovering from an assault outside a bar in Christchurch will probably return to competitive cricket with the Caribbean Premiere League to be played in July.
Ryder’s manager Aaron Klee had already written off any chances of the batsman making a late appearance in the Indian Premiere League, where he had been hired by Delhi Daredevils.
He will also not be eligible to play in the Champions League if Delhi qualify for the tournament.
According to a report in a leading newspaper in New Zealand, Ryder had been approached to play in the Caribbean Premiere League and he is expected to make his comeback to cricket with the tournament to be played in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing