Jesse Ryder may play in Caribbean Premiere League
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Christchurch: New Zealand batsman Jesse Ryder who is currently recovering from an assault outside a bar in Christchurch will probably return to competitive cricket with the Caribbean Premiere League to be played in July.
Ryder’s manager Aaron Klee had already written off any chances of the batsman making a late appearance in the Indian Premiere League, where he had been hired by Delhi Daredevils.
He will also not be eligible to play in the Champions League if Delhi qualify for the tournament.
According to a report in a leading newspaper in New Zealand, Ryder had been approached to play in the Caribbean Premiere League and he is expected to make his comeback to cricket with the tournament to be played in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Why are Antarctica ice-levels increasing? NASA has the answer!
- Buyout group to back rival's bid for Tata's UK steel assets - Sources
- French Open 2016: Angry Nick Kyrgios, Petra Kvitova pass chilly Roland Garros tests
- Working towards a technology which enables consumer to control electrical appliances at home sitting in office: TPDDL CEO Praveer Sinha
- Modi in Iran: PM promises big celebration of Guru Gobind Singh's birth anniversary