Jesse Ryder may play in Caribbean Premiere League
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Christchurch: New Zealand batsman Jesse Ryder who is currently recovering from an assault outside a bar in Christchurch will probably return to competitive cricket with the Caribbean Premiere League to be played in July.
Ryder’s manager Aaron Klee had already written off any chances of the batsman making a late appearance in the Indian Premiere League, where he had been hired by Delhi Daredevils.
He will also not be eligible to play in the Champions League if Delhi qualify for the tournament.
According to a report in a leading newspaper in New Zealand, Ryder had been approached to play in the Caribbean Premiere League and he is expected to make his comeback to cricket with the tournament to be played in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday