Jimmy Anderson lacking spark: Damien Fleming
Sydney: Former Australian fast bowler Damien Fleming has said that James Anderson is lacking the spark in his bowling that he showed while taking 10 wickets in the first Test at Trent Bridge earlier this year.
The 43-year-old former sportsperson said that Anderson`s still saying things, but doesn`t seem to have that physical presence, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
Fleming believes that Anderson is down on pace, adding that fast-medium bowlers need to be at their optimum speed otherwise they lack that bite.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'