Jimmy Anderson lacking spark: Damien Fleming
Sydney: Former Australian fast bowler Damien Fleming has said that James Anderson is lacking the spark in his bowling that he showed while taking 10 wickets in the first Test at Trent Bridge earlier this year.
The 43-year-old former sportsperson said that Anderson`s still saying things, but doesn`t seem to have that physical presence, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
Fleming believes that Anderson is down on pace, adding that fast-medium bowlers need to be at their optimum speed otherwise they lack that bite.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj