Jimmy Anderson now in pantheon of bowling greats: Botham
London: Ian Botham has claimed that Jimmy Anderson is one in the same league as legends Glenn McGrath, Richard Hadlee, Dennis Lillee and Malcolm Marshall.
The former England Test Team captain thought that Trent Bridge hero Jimmy Anderson was the No.1 bowler in the world at the moment.
Botham further said that he could see Anderson becoming the first Englishman to achieve 500 Test wickets with his fitness and athletic ability.
According to a report, Botham opined that Anderson had the ability to win this Ashes series with his performance for England.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir