Jimmy Anderson now in pantheon of bowling greats: Botham
London: Ian Botham has claimed that Jimmy Anderson is one in the same league as legends Glenn McGrath, Richard Hadlee, Dennis Lillee and Malcolm Marshall.
The former England Test Team captain thought that Trent Bridge hero Jimmy Anderson was the No.1 bowler in the world at the moment.
Botham further said that he could see Anderson becoming the first Englishman to achieve 500 Test wickets with his fitness and athletic ability.
According to a report, Botham opined that Anderson had the ability to win this Ashes series with his performance for England.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY