Jimmy Anderson now in pantheon of bowling greats: Botham
London: Ian Botham has claimed that Jimmy Anderson is one in the same league as legends Glenn McGrath, Richard Hadlee, Dennis Lillee and Malcolm Marshall.
The former England Test Team captain thought that Trent Bridge hero Jimmy Anderson was the No.1 bowler in the world at the moment.
Botham further said that he could see Anderson becoming the first Englishman to achieve 500 Test wickets with his fitness and athletic ability.
According to a report, Botham opined that Anderson had the ability to win this Ashes series with his performance for England.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA