Jimmy Anderson now in pantheon of bowling greats: Botham
London: Ian Botham has claimed that Jimmy Anderson is one in the same league as legends Glenn McGrath, Richard Hadlee, Dennis Lillee and Malcolm Marshall.
The former England Test Team captain thought that Trent Bridge hero Jimmy Anderson was the No.1 bowler in the world at the moment.
Botham further said that he could see Anderson becoming the first Englishman to achieve 500 Test wickets with his fitness and athletic ability.
According to a report, Botham opined that Anderson had the ability to win this Ashes series with his performance for England.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan