Jones, Bevan take up Bangladesh T20 coaching roles
Dhaka: Former Australian batsmen Dean Jones and Michael Bevan have taken up coaching roles with the Chittagong Kings franchise in the forthcoming Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) Twenty20 competition, officials said on Friday.
"We have appointed Dean Jones as our technical director and Michael Bevan as our batting coach," said Samir Q Chowdhury, chief executive officer of Chittagong Kings.
The Australian duo will team up with former Bangladesh skipper Khaled Mahmud, who has been appointed head coach of the franchise.
The inaugural edition of the BPL, which is based on the successful Indian Premier League model, will be held from February 10-28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- No curfew in Srinagar, continues in south Kashmir
- Cockroach milk – The next big 'superfood' and a fantastic protein supplement?
- NASA explains the case of Ceres' missing large craters- Watch the video!
- Bipasha Basu tells you how to combat bad hair day! Pic inside
- Donald Trump has already damaged national security: Madeline Albright