Jonty Rhodes to conduct three-day fielding camp in Vadodara
Vadodara: Former South African cricketer Jonty Rhodes will conduct a three-day fielding coaching camp.
The camp will be attended players and coaches of the Baroda U-14, U-16, U-19, U-22, Ranji & women`s teams, Baroda Cricket Association (BCA) secretary Sachin Dalvi said, adding that the camp is being conducted under the auspices of the Indian Cricket Board.
Hopefully, the camp will go a long way in improving fielding standards of the BCA teams, he said.
Rhodes, who was renowned for his acrobatic catching and brilliant fielding, is the only cricketer to have won the Man of the Match award for his fielding.
He is presently the fielding coach with the IPL franchisee Mumbai Indians, which won the recently concluded Champions League T20 tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!