Jos Buttler sets up England win against South Africa
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Birmingham: Riding on Jos Buttler`s 32 not out, England beat South Africa by 28 runs in the third and final Twenty20 international at Edgbaston.
With the victory, World Twenty20 champions England level the three-match series at 1-1 with one no result.
The lion’s share of Buttler’s 10-ball 32 came in the ninth over by Wayne Parnell in a match that was reduced to 11 overs per side due to rain.
Sent into bat, England made 118 for five. In reply, South Africa fell short of the target by 28 runs after finishing on 90 for five.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details