JP Duminy says will be `stupid` to write off India despite first ODI win
Johannesburg: Proteas batsman JP Duminy has insisted that it will be folly to write off India after just one game following their series opening victory in the first one-day cricket international in Johannesburg, according to reports.
According to Sport24, South Africa crushed the world number one side by a massive 141 runs at the Wanderers on Thursday, and touched down in Durban earlier on Friday ahead of the second game at Kingsmead on Sunday.
Duminy said that it would be naive for his team to write off India, adding that teams only get to the top of world rankings by putting continuous performances.
He added that South Africa would have to put in another big performance to go 2-0 up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today