JSCA puts power back-up in place for CLT20 matches
Ranchi: After the blackout that marred the closing ceremony of the 53rd Inter-State Athletics Meet at the Birsa Munda Stadium here, the JSCA stadium has already ensured power backup for the CLT20 beginning here on September 22.
"Power backup is in place for the CLT20," JSCA office-bearer Manoj Kumar said here.
There was no power problem in all the previous international and IPL matches held in the flood-lit JSCA.
Jharkhand Sports Minister Geetashree Oraon had to give away prizes to the winners of the Athletics Championship at the Birsa Munda Athletics Stadium following over an hour of blackout on September 10 as all the generators lay defective, Assuring excellent arrangements for players, spectators and media during the match days, JSCA President Amitabh Chaudhary said everything is in place to host the five CLT20 matches between September 22 and 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing