JSCA puts power back-up in place for CLT20 matches
Ranchi: After the blackout that marred the closing ceremony of the 53rd Inter-State Athletics Meet at the Birsa Munda Stadium here, the JSCA stadium has already ensured power backup for the CLT20 beginning here on September 22.
"Power backup is in place for the CLT20," JSCA office-bearer Manoj Kumar said here.
There was no power problem in all the previous international and IPL matches held in the flood-lit JSCA.
Jharkhand Sports Minister Geetashree Oraon had to give away prizes to the winners of the Athletics Championship at the Birsa Munda Athletics Stadium following over an hour of blackout on September 10 as all the generators lay defective, Assuring excellent arrangements for players, spectators and media during the match days, JSCA President Amitabh Chaudhary said everything is in place to host the five CLT20 matches between September 22 and 28.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India