JSCA suspends two U-14 players for forging birth certificates
Jamshedpur: Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) has suspended two Under-14 cricketers of Ranchi for two years as they produced fake birth certificates, a JSCA official said today.
Two players -- Aditya Swaroop Singh and Ashutosh Kumar -- have been suspended for two years for participating in a tournament submitting forged birth certificates, JSCA Assistant Secretary Asim Kumar Singh said.
JSCA officials found that the birth certificates produced by the two players were different to those which they had produced to the Association last year, he said.
The suspension was enforced during the inter-district U-14 elite group match at Birsa Munda stadium in Chaibasa, West Singhbhum on Sunday, Singh said.
Last year too, JSCA had suspended 33 Under-16 cricketers for two years for producing fake age certificates.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts