JSCA suspends two U-14 players for forging birth certificates
Jamshedpur: Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) has suspended two Under-14 cricketers of Ranchi for two years as they produced fake birth certificates, a JSCA official said today.
Two players -- Aditya Swaroop Singh and Ashutosh Kumar -- have been suspended for two years for participating in a tournament submitting forged birth certificates, JSCA Assistant Secretary Asim Kumar Singh said.
JSCA officials found that the birth certificates produced by the two players were different to those which they had produced to the Association last year, he said.
The suspension was enforced during the inter-district U-14 elite group match at Birsa Munda stadium in Chaibasa, West Singhbhum on Sunday, Singh said.
Last year too, JSCA had suspended 33 Under-16 cricketers for two years for producing fake age certificates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report