Junaid Khan with ball is like Virat Kohli with bat, says Bhogle
Karachi: Prominent Indian cricket analyst Harsha Bhogle has said that Pakistani left-arm bowler Junaid Khan had bowled like Indian batting star Virat Kohli performance with his bat.
According to Bhogle, Khan might have taken three or four wickets out of the total wickets taken by Pakistan during their India tour, if he moved the ball both ways, despite having players like Kohli playing down the wrong line and knocked over.
Bhogle further said that Khan has the ability to take the ball and can swing it back in and also has the talent to become a great bowler in the future, if the conditions in Pakistan allows him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head