Junaid Khan with ball is like Virat Kohli with bat, says Bhogle
Karachi: Prominent Indian cricket analyst Harsha Bhogle has said that Pakistani left-arm bowler Junaid Khan had bowled like Indian batting star Virat Kohli performance with his bat.
According to Bhogle, Khan might have taken three or four wickets out of the total wickets taken by Pakistan during their India tour, if he moved the ball both ways, despite having players like Kohli playing down the wrong line and knocked over.
Bhogle further said that Khan has the ability to take the ball and can swing it back in and also has the talent to become a great bowler in the future, if the conditions in Pakistan allows him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed