KCA to refund Kochi ODI tickets
Kochi: Kerala Cricket Association has made adequate arrangements, through Federal Bank for refund of the price of the tickets to valid ticket holders of the One day match between India and Australia at Kochi which was abandoned due to rain.
All persons who have purchased a valid ticket, including online purchases, are entitled for full refund of the price of the ticket, the KCA said in a press release here.
Refund can be obtained from any branch of Federal Bank in India. Ticket holders, including online tickets, have to produce the ticket at the branch to claim the refund. Torn or mutilated ticket where the serial number, bar code, hologram are tampered will not be entitled for refund, the release said.
Refund shall be issued from 20th October and up to 27th on all working days, during working hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter