KCA to refund Kochi ODI tickets
Kochi: Kerala Cricket Association has made adequate arrangements, through Federal Bank for refund of the price of the tickets to valid ticket holders of the One day match between India and Australia at Kochi which was abandoned due to rain.
All persons who have purchased a valid ticket, including online purchases, are entitled for full refund of the price of the ticket, the KCA said in a press release here.
Refund can be obtained from any branch of Federal Bank in India. Ticket holders, including online tickets, have to produce the ticket at the branch to claim the refund. Torn or mutilated ticket where the serial number, bar code, hologram are tampered will not be entitled for refund, the release said.
Refund shall be issued from 20th October and up to 27th on all working days, during working hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars