KCA to refund Kochi ODI tickets
Kochi: Kerala Cricket Association has made adequate arrangements, through Federal Bank for refund of the price of the tickets to valid ticket holders of the One day match between India and Australia at Kochi which was abandoned due to rain.
All persons who have purchased a valid ticket, including online purchases, are entitled for full refund of the price of the ticket, the KCA said in a press release here.
Refund can be obtained from any branch of Federal Bank in India. Ticket holders, including online tickets, have to produce the ticket at the branch to claim the refund. Torn or mutilated ticket where the serial number, bar code, hologram are tampered will not be entitled for refund, the release said.
Refund shall be issued from 20th October and up to 27th on all working days, during working hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video