Kenya drop four leading players after poor World Cup
Nairobi: Three former Kenya captains and another senior player have not been offered new contracts following the east African country`s worst performance at a World Cup this year.
Former skippers Jimmy Kamande, Thomas Odoyo and Morris Ouma, along with leading player David Obuya, were not on a list of 13 contracted players announced on Saturday.
The players have been offered one-year contracts, improved salary retainers and guaranteed match fees in the new East African competitions.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis