Kevin Pietersen feels sorry for retired England skipper Andrew Strauss
Sydney: Former England batsman Kevin Pietersen said that he felt sorry for Andrew Strauss following his highly offensive remark against Pietersen during a commentary at Lord`s.
The retired English cricketer caught worldwide attention when he made the nasty comment about Pietersen at the exhibition match at Lord`s.
Strauss made the remark when he thought his microphone was off during a commercial break but the comment was heard loud and clear.
The former England captain had apologised for his remarks.
Pietersen said that he heard about the statement after the game and that there was nothing that had to be done about the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Top US envoy John Kerry heads to Britain amid Brexit crisis
- US lawmaker compares protest in US House to Rajya Sabha uproar
- Brexit overhang to dominate trading, markets may see-saw
- Jamiat Ulema-e-Pakistan leader Aqeel Anjum narowly escapes assassination attempt
- China's finance minister sees ''Brexit'' heightening uncertainty for markets