Kevin Pietersen feels sorry for retired England skipper Andrew Strauss
Sydney: Former England batsman Kevin Pietersen said that he felt sorry for Andrew Strauss following his highly offensive remark against Pietersen during a commentary at Lord`s.
The retired English cricketer caught worldwide attention when he made the nasty comment about Pietersen at the exhibition match at Lord`s.
Strauss made the remark when he thought his microphone was off during a commercial break but the comment was heard loud and clear.
The former England captain had apologised for his remarks.
Pietersen said that he heard about the statement after the game and that there was nothing that had to be done about the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails
- Piers Morgan TWEETS AGAIN: UK journalist takes credit for PM Modi setting up task force for next three Olympics
- MS Dhoni says it will be an interesting series against `extraordinary` West Indies
- Obama creates world's largest marine reserve in Hawaii