Kevin Pietersen feels sorry for retired England skipper Andrew Strauss
Sydney: Former England batsman Kevin Pietersen said that he felt sorry for Andrew Strauss following his highly offensive remark against Pietersen during a commentary at Lord`s.
The retired English cricketer caught worldwide attention when he made the nasty comment about Pietersen at the exhibition match at Lord`s.
Strauss made the remark when he thought his microphone was off during a commercial break but the comment was heard loud and clear.
The former England captain had apologised for his remarks.
Pietersen said that he heard about the statement after the game and that there was nothing that had to be done about the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog