Kevin Pietersen feels sorry for retired England skipper Andrew Strauss
Sydney: Former England batsman Kevin Pietersen said that he felt sorry for Andrew Strauss following his highly offensive remark against Pietersen during a commentary at Lord`s.
The retired English cricketer caught worldwide attention when he made the nasty comment about Pietersen at the exhibition match at Lord`s.
Strauss made the remark when he thought his microphone was off during a commercial break but the comment was heard loud and clear.
The former England captain had apologised for his remarks.
Pietersen said that he heard about the statement after the game and that there was nothing that had to be done about the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor