Kevin Pietersen feels sorry for retired England skipper Andrew Strauss
Sydney: Former England batsman Kevin Pietersen said that he felt sorry for Andrew Strauss following his highly offensive remark against Pietersen during a commentary at Lord`s.
The retired English cricketer caught worldwide attention when he made the nasty comment about Pietersen at the exhibition match at Lord`s.
Strauss made the remark when he thought his microphone was off during a commercial break but the comment was heard loud and clear.
The former England captain had apologised for his remarks.
Pietersen said that he heard about the statement after the game and that there was nothing that had to be done about the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step