Kingfisher offers free lifetime travel to Indian Cricket Team
New Delhi: Kingfisher Airlines joined the host of corporates who have announced freebies worth crores of rupees to the World Cup winning Indian Cricket Team, by offering free lifetime travel on the airline.
"All 15 players of the team, the spouse of the player and their dependent children can now travel as privileged guests on Kingfisher First (first class of the airline) across Kingfisher Airlines` entire route network," the airline said in a statement.
This includes the international destinations on flights operated directly by the airline, the statement added.
If the first class services are not available on certain routes, the players will be given the best class available for free, a spokesperson of the airline said.
However, no such privileges have been offered to the departing coach Garry Kirsten or the other support staff.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical