Kingfisher offers free lifetime travel to Indian Cricket Team
New Delhi: Kingfisher Airlines joined the host of corporates who have announced freebies worth crores of rupees to the World Cup winning Indian Cricket Team, by offering free lifetime travel on the airline.
"All 15 players of the team, the spouse of the player and their dependent children can now travel as privileged guests on Kingfisher First (first class of the airline) across Kingfisher Airlines` entire route network," the airline said in a statement.
This includes the international destinations on flights operated directly by the airline, the statement added.
If the first class services are not available on certain routes, the players will be given the best class available for free, a spokesperson of the airline said.
However, no such privileges have been offered to the departing coach Garry Kirsten or the other support staff.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler