Kings XI Punjab add three new players in squad
New Delhi: Kings XI Punjab today added pacers Aniket Choudhary and Sandeep Sharma apart from talented batsman Manan Vohra in their squad for the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League, beginning April 3.
Aniket is a left-arm medium pacer from Rajasthan while Sandeep and Vohra hail from Punjab.
"I am very delighted to have good performers like Aniket, Manan and Sandeep to be part of the KXIP team. We are happy to have them as a part of KXIP squad and believe they will effectively contribute to the tournament," Col. Arvinder Singh, COO, Kings XI Punjab, said in a release.
Kings XI Punjab will open their campaign against Pune warriors in an away match on April 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum