Kings XI Punjab add three new players in squad
New Delhi: Kings XI Punjab today added pacers Aniket Choudhary and Sandeep Sharma apart from talented batsman Manan Vohra in their squad for the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League, beginning April 3.
Aniket is a left-arm medium pacer from Rajasthan while Sandeep and Vohra hail from Punjab.
"I am very delighted to have good performers like Aniket, Manan and Sandeep to be part of the KXIP team. We are happy to have them as a part of KXIP squad and believe they will effectively contribute to the tournament," Col. Arvinder Singh, COO, Kings XI Punjab, said in a release.
Kings XI Punjab will open their campaign against Pune warriors in an away match on April 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'