Kiwi players facing inquiry following Bracewell`s mysterious foot injury
London: New Zealand cricketers are set to face investigation following a mysterious foot injury suffered by fast bowler Doug Bracewell, allegedly after a booze bash, ahead of their Test series against England starting from Wednesday.
Bracewell, who has been ruled out of the first Test against England, suffered a cut on his right foot allegedly caused due to cleaning up broken glass after a beer-soaked bash at his home in Napier.
Disappointed at the alcohol allegations, New Zealand team manager Mike Sandle said that he will have to investigate the case and talk to some players, including Bracewell, to ascertain the actual facts.
Sandle further said that such happenings are an unwelcome distraction as the team has been trying to earn the respects of their fans by putting in a strong Test match performance, adding that he expected the players to look after themselves and be fit to play for their team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog