KKR to play two home games in Ranchi
Ranchi: Jharkhand will host two home games of the IPL defending champions Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in the next edition of the Twenty20 tournament at the JSCA International Stadium Complex, here.
"The JSCA international stadium complex will host two home games of the KKR in the Pepsi IPL 2013," according to a release issued here.
In the first match, Knight Riders will cross swords with Royal Challengers Bangalore on May 12 and in the next match they will clash with Pune Warriors India on May 14.
A joint team of IMG and KKR had visited the stadium last month and were impressed with the facilities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir