KKR to play two home games in Ranchi
Ranchi: Jharkhand will host two home games of the IPL defending champions Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in the next edition of the Twenty20 tournament at the JSCA International Stadium Complex, here.
"The JSCA international stadium complex will host two home games of the KKR in the Pepsi IPL 2013," according to a release issued here.
In the first match, Knight Riders will cross swords with Royal Challengers Bangalore on May 12 and in the next match they will clash with Pune Warriors India on May 14.
A joint team of IMG and KKR had visited the stadium last month and were impressed with the facilities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble