Kohli to outshine MSD, Tendulkar in endorsement earnings: Reports
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: If reports are to be believed then the vice-captain of Indian cricket team Virat Kohli is ready to surpass the incumbent Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar in endorsement earnings.
The Delhi lad has reportedly signed a Rs 10-crore per year deal with a German sports goods giant, which is said to be the most lucrative contract signed by an Indian sportsperson. The three-year deal entitles the 24-year-old to endorse the brand`s shoes and apparel.
Since his debut in the national team, Kohli has been proving his mettle. He has established himself as a one-down batsman and is playing in all formats of the game.
After his on-field success, he is all set to give the best of the Indian sportspersons a run for their money but this time off-the-field.
According to reports in a leading newspaper, Kohli has also been recently signed with a tyre manufacturer, which is presently endorsed by Sachin Tendulkar and Steve Waugh. Two big deals are expected to take him past Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Tendulkar in annual endorsement earnings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you