Kohli to outshine MSD, Tendulkar in endorsement earnings: Reports
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: If reports are to be believed then the vice-captain of Indian cricket team Virat Kohli is ready to surpass the incumbent Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar in endorsement earnings.
The Delhi lad has reportedly signed a Rs 10-crore per year deal with a German sports goods giant, which is said to be the most lucrative contract signed by an Indian sportsperson. The three-year deal entitles the 24-year-old to endorse the brand`s shoes and apparel.
Since his debut in the national team, Kohli has been proving his mettle. He has established himself as a one-down batsman and is playing in all formats of the game.
After his on-field success, he is all set to give the best of the Indian sportspersons a run for their money but this time off-the-field.
According to reports in a leading newspaper, Kohli has also been recently signed with a tyre manufacturer, which is presently endorsed by Sachin Tendulkar and Steve Waugh. Two big deals are expected to take him past Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Tendulkar in annual endorsement earnings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report