Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kochi Tuskers Kerala.
• Muttiah Muralitharan has failed to take a wicket. He needs just five wickets during the IPL to complete 100 wickets in Twenty20 - 95 wickets at an average of 18.51 in 74 matches.
• Brendon McCullum (45 off 32 balls) took his
run-aggregate in the IPL to 632 at an average of 31.60 in 23 matches.
• McCullum has celebrated his 100th Twenty20 game with an excellent knock, taking his average to 32.10 - 2761 runs in 99 innings.
• Abraham de Villiers (54 not out off 40 balls) was the star performer for Royal Challengers Bangalore, playing a match-winning knock, posting his tenth fifty in Twenty20.
•In the course of his fifty, de Villiers has completed
his 700 runs in the IPL, amassing 725 in 29 matches at an average of 34.52, including one hundred and four fifties.
•A B de Villiers has been adjudged the the Man of the Match for the third time in the IPL.
• Daniel Vettori has bowled quite economically, his economy rate being 4.25.
• Vettori`s bowling average (19.67) is excellent in Twenty20 - 68 wickets in 58 games.
• VVS Laxman (36 off 29 balls) has posted his highest score in twelve outings in the IPL.
• Royal Challengers Bangalore have recorded their 22nd win in 47 games in the IPL (Lost 25) - success % 46.80.
• Brad Hodge has taken his runs` tally in Twenty20 to 3432 at an average of 35.02 in 114 matches -the second highest in Twenty20, next only to David Hussey`s 3476 in 137 matches at an average of 32.79.