Kyle Mills seeking to ‘improve cricketing skills’ through ‘experienced seamers’
Sydney: New Zealand’s top-ranked one-day international bowler Kyle Mills is desperate to improve his cricketing skills, despite approaching 34.
In recent weeks, the Auckland right-armer has had three highly experienced seamers helping his side, and he says he`d be "nuts" not to gain any advice he could off them.
As part of the Auckland Aces` Champions League campaign, Mills was able to lean on former Zimbabwean spearhead Heath Streak, the side`s bowling coach.
"I really enjoyed working with him, being a seam bowler and someone I could talk to about how he went about his game etc," Stuff.co.nz quoted Mills, as saying.
The Black Caps now have Mills` former team-mate Shane Bond as their bowling mentor, while retired Sri Lankan left-armer Chaminda Vaas has also come in to help, the report said.
"When you get the opportunity to work with guys like that you take it. I`m a guy who`s always looking to improve my cricket,” Mills added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video