Lalit Modi says ICC`s `Big Three` decision will `destroy` cricket
Karachi: Disgraced former Indian Premier League (IPL) commissioner Lalit Modi has expressed a vehement stance against the new ICC decision giving `greater control` to ` Big Three`- India, Australia and England, saying that it will destroy the game.
The outspoken and flamboyant Modi has had the unique distinction of being portrayed as a pioneer and villain in the race to capture the hearts and minds of the cricket ing world and is now a vocal critic of the ICC and the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
According to www.PakPassion.net, Modi said that the proposals giving `greater control` to the Board of Control for Cricket in India ( BCCI), Cricket Australia ( CA) and the England and Wales Cricket Board ( ECB) would bring destruction to the game.
Modi further said that if it goes on, there would be a time when only India, Australia and England will be playing each other and they will send their `B` teams to the other nations because the standard would have dropped to an alarming level.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’