Latham all set to debut for New Zealand against Windies
Wellington: New Zealand cricketer Tom Latham, who is all set to make his debut in T20 game against the West Indies, has worked hard on his batting to make the cut in the team.
Last season the then 19-year-old was being groomed more specifically for the longer form of the game and struggled to reach the boundary in a power-hitting drill run by Wizards coach Bob Carter.
But he worked hard on that aspect of his game, including doing extra work with Carter and Wizards strength and conditioning coach Neil Tyndall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach