Latham all set to debut for New Zealand against Windies
Wellington: New Zealand cricketer Tom Latham, who is all set to make his debut in T20 game against the West Indies, has worked hard on his batting to make the cut in the team.
Last season the then 19-year-old was being groomed more specifically for the longer form of the game and struggled to reach the boundary in a power-hitting drill run by Wizards coach Bob Carter.
But he worked hard on that aspect of his game, including doing extra work with Carter and Wizards strength and conditioning coach Neil Tyndall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant