Latham all set to debut for New Zealand against Windies
Wellington: New Zealand cricketer Tom Latham, who is all set to make his debut in T20 game against the West Indies, has worked hard on his batting to make the cut in the team.
Last season the then 19-year-old was being groomed more specifically for the longer form of the game and struggled to reach the boundary in a power-hitting drill run by Wizards coach Bob Carter.
But he worked hard on that aspect of his game, including doing extra work with Carter and Wizards strength and conditioning coach Neil Tyndall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers