Latham all set to debut for New Zealand against Windies
Wellington: New Zealand cricketer Tom Latham, who is all set to make his debut in T20 game against the West Indies, has worked hard on his batting to make the cut in the team.
Last season the then 19-year-old was being groomed more specifically for the longer form of the game and struggled to reach the boundary in a power-hitting drill run by Wizards coach Bob Carter.
But he worked hard on that aspect of his game, including doing extra work with Carter and Wizards strength and conditioning coach Neil Tyndall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India's doping shame: 687 athletes banned since 2009 as per NADA records
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Biggest Indian acquisition by a Chinese company: Fosun to buy Gland Pharma for $1.26 billion
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Sri Lanka vs Australia: 1st Test, Day 4 — As it happened...