Latham all set to debut for New Zealand against Windies
Wellington: New Zealand cricketer Tom Latham, who is all set to make his debut in T20 game against the West Indies, has worked hard on his batting to make the cut in the team.
Last season the then 19-year-old was being groomed more specifically for the longer form of the game and struggled to reach the boundary in a power-hitting drill run by Wizards coach Bob Carter.
But he worked hard on that aspect of his game, including doing extra work with Carter and Wizards strength and conditioning coach Neil Tyndall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!