Lele to throw light on match-fixing in his book
Vadodara: Former BCCI secretary Jaywant Lele will release his autobiography `When I was there` at a function in Mumbai on November 2 in the presence of former India skipper Ajit Wadekar.
Lele said his book will throw light on the match-fixing scandal which rocked Indian cricket between 1999-2000.
Lele was the Board secretary when the BCCI banned former cricketers Mohammed Azharuddin and Ajay Jadeja for their alleged role in match-fixing.
The book would be launched in Vadodara on November 9 with former Indian stumpers Kiran More and Nayan Mongia scheduled to attend the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj