Lele to throw light on match-fixing in his book
Vadodara: Former BCCI secretary Jaywant Lele will release his autobiography `When I was there` at a function in Mumbai on November 2 in the presence of former India skipper Ajit Wadekar.
Lele said his book will throw light on the match-fixing scandal which rocked Indian cricket between 1999-2000.
Lele was the Board secretary when the BCCI banned former cricketers Mohammed Azharuddin and Ajay Jadeja for their alleged role in match-fixing.
The book would be launched in Vadodara on November 9 with former Indian stumpers Kiran More and Nayan Mongia scheduled to attend the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know