List of 19 ODI centuries scored by Virat Kohli
Zee Media Bureau/ Suyash Srivastava
New Delhi: Here is a complete list of all ODI centuries scored by Virat Kohli. So far, the stylish right-hander has scored 19 ODI tons.
1. Kohli scored his maiden ODI ton, 107 runs off 114 balls against Sri Lanka at the Eden Gardens in 2009.
2. Unbeaten 102 runs off 92 balls against Bangladesh at Sher-e-Bangla Cricket Stadium Mirpur, Bangladesh
3. 118 runs off 121 balls against Australia at ACA-VDCA Stadium Visakhapatnam, India
4. 105 runs off 104 BALLS against New Zealand at Nehru Stadium in Guwahati, India
5. Unbeaten 100 runs off just 83 balls against Bangladesh at Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur, Bangladesh
6. 107 runs off 93 balls against England at SWALEC Stadium in Cardiff, Wales
7. Unbeaten 112 runs off 98 balls at Feroz Shah Kotla in Delhi, India
8. 117 runs off 123 balls against West Indies at ACA-VDCA Stadium in Vishakapatnam, India
9. Unbeaten 133 runs off 86 balls against Sri Lanka at Bellerive Oval in Hobart, Australia
10. 108 runs off 120 balls against Sri Lanka at Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur, Bangladesh
11. 183 runs off 148 balls against Pakistan at Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur, Bangladesh
12. 106 runs off 113 balls against Sri Lanka at Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium, Sooriyawewa, Hambantota.
13. Reached his century off 107 balls against Sri Lanka in the 4th ODI match played at R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo.
14. 102 runs off 83 balls vs West Indies in a do-or-die match played at Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad.
15. Reached his century off 102 balls against Zimbabwe in the 1st ODI match played at Harare Sports Club.
16. Scored 100 runs off just 52 balls - the fastest century by an Indian in ODIs against Australia in the 2nd ODI match played at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
17. 115 runs off just 66 balls in the 6th ODI match against Australia played at the Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium in Nagpur.
18. 123 runs off 111 balls in the 1st ODI match against New Zealand played at McLean Park, Napier.
19. 136 runs from 122 balls in the 1st ODI match against Bangladesh played at Khan Shaheb Osman Ali Stadium, Fatullah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- It's a canard that Kalam was reluctant to appoint Sonia Gandhi as PM: Manmohan Singh