M V Sridhar appointed India team manager for WI tour
New Delhi: M V Sridhar was on Wednesday appointed manager of the Indian cricket team for the tri-series in the West Indies starting June 28.
A former Andhra cricketer, Sridhar is presently the secretary of the Hyderabad Cricket Association.
BCCI had earlier announced the same 15-member squad, currently playing in the Champions Trophy, for the tri-series involving the hosts and Sri Lanka besides India.
While Arindam Ganguly will be the manager of the under-19 team that will be participating in a tri-series in Australia from later this month, BCCI said in a release.
Support staff of the Indian team: Duncan Fletcher (Coach), Joseph Dawes (Bowling Coach), Trevor Penney (Fielding Coach), Nitin Patel (Physiotherapist), R Srinivasan (Trainer), Amit Shah (Yoga and Massage Therapist), CKM Dhananjai (Video Analyst), Ramesh Mane (Masseur), M A Satheesh (Logistics Manager), R N Baba (Media Manager).
Support staff of the under-19 team: Bharat Arun (Coach), Anand Date (Fitness Trainer), Sreeniwas Rao (Physiotherapist), Ashutosh Dandige (Video Analyst).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official