Maiden ton for Sachin Tendulkar Jr
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mumbai: Arjun, son of master blaster Sachin Tendulkar, scored his maiden hundred in Mumbai Cricket Association’s U-14 summer vacation tournament at Sunder Cricket Club, Cross Maidan on Saturday.
The 13-year-old stitched together 124 runs, which included 14 fours and a six, to help Khar Gymkhana defeat Goregaon Centre by an innings and 21 runs in the semifinals, DNA reported.
Khar Gymkhana chased down 143 to set up a final with Chembur Gym Centre. Goregaon Centre were dismissed for 178, courtesy Pranay Pandit’s six for 43.
Brief scores (S/F): Goregaon Centre 143 (Pranay Pandit 6/25) & 178 (Sammit Pawar 74*, Anand Williams 53, Pranay Pandit 6/43) lost to Khar Gymkhana 342 (Arjun Tendulkar 124, Varun Lawande 94, Darshan Borkar 4/30, Vignesh Solanki 4/68); Chembur Gym Centre 219 (Maxwell Swaminathan 66, Ashutosh Jaiswal 5/61) beat Kandivali Centre 74 (Rajveer Kaushal 4/19)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- LIVE: Jallikattu protests turn violent, vehicles near Ice House Police station set on fire
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog