Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi: Timeline
New Delhi: Following is Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi`s career timeline.
December 13, 1961: Makes debut against England in Delhi, scores 13.
January 10, 1962: Scores maiden century in his third Test, 113 against England in Chennai.
March 23, 1962: Leads India in his fourth Test, in Barbados, thus becoming Test cricket`s youngest captain at the age of 21.
February 12-13, 1964: Scores career-best 203 not out against England in Delhi.
February-March 1968: Leads India to their first overseas Test victory in Dunedin. India go on to win an away series for the first time, beating New Zealand 3-1.
January 23, 1975: Plays his final Test match, scoring 9 in each innings against West Indies in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi