Many names from Maha coming up in fixing probe: Neeraj Kumar
Shirdi: Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar said here on Sunday that more names were surfacing in the probe into spot-fixing in IPL following the arrest of Sreesanth and two other players.
Delhi police`s special cell, which arrested Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila and Ankit Chavan in Mumbai, had to carry out the action "in haste" and some loose ends were yet to be tied up, such as examination of the players` laptops, i-pads, which Mumbai police seized yesterday, Kumar told reporters after visiting the Saibaba temple here.
When asked about the scope of the scandal, he said he could not reveal much at this juncture, but several names including those from Maharashtra were coming up in the probe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter