Many names from Maha coming up in fixing probe: Neeraj Kumar
Shirdi: Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar said here on Sunday that more names were surfacing in the probe into spot-fixing in IPL following the arrest of Sreesanth and two other players.
Delhi police`s special cell, which arrested Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila and Ankit Chavan in Mumbai, had to carry out the action "in haste" and some loose ends were yet to be tied up, such as examination of the players` laptops, i-pads, which Mumbai police seized yesterday, Kumar told reporters after visiting the Saibaba temple here.
When asked about the scope of the scandal, he said he could not reveal much at this juncture, but several names including those from Maharashtra were coming up in the probe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside