Many names from Maha coming up in fixing probe: Neeraj Kumar
Shirdi: Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar said here on Sunday that more names were surfacing in the probe into spot-fixing in IPL following the arrest of Sreesanth and two other players.
Delhi police`s special cell, which arrested Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila and Ankit Chavan in Mumbai, had to carry out the action "in haste" and some loose ends were yet to be tied up, such as examination of the players` laptops, i-pads, which Mumbai police seized yesterday, Kumar told reporters after visiting the Saibaba temple here.
When asked about the scope of the scandal, he said he could not reveal much at this juncture, but several names including those from Maharashtra were coming up in the probe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch