Marsh hoping to make comeback in international cricket
Melbourne: Shaun Marsh has said he is hoping to make a comeback by following a simple plan - clearing his head of demons and attacking the ball at every opportunity.
"I just went out there with a clear mind and tried to be positive. I thought I was a bit tentative during the Test series. Things were just building up inside me...,” news.com.au quoted Marsh, as saying.
"I`ve decided if the ball is in my area I am going to attack it pretty hard. It`s been a tough and challenging six weeks for me. It was nice to get a few runs and hopefully I can build on that,” he added.
Marsh’s statement comes after he made an eye-catching 79 for Western Australia against Queensland after being ruled out of international cricket for some time.
Marsh, 28, looked set for a pressure-relieving century until he played across the line and was caught in the gully.
But he looked far more composed and adept at the crease as compared to the struggling and shaky batsman that Australian crowds have seen for most of the summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP