Marsh hoping to make comeback in international cricket
Melbourne: Shaun Marsh has said he is hoping to make a comeback by following a simple plan - clearing his head of demons and attacking the ball at every opportunity.
"I just went out there with a clear mind and tried to be positive. I thought I was a bit tentative during the Test series. Things were just building up inside me...,” news.com.au quoted Marsh, as saying.
"I`ve decided if the ball is in my area I am going to attack it pretty hard. It`s been a tough and challenging six weeks for me. It was nice to get a few runs and hopefully I can build on that,” he added.
Marsh’s statement comes after he made an eye-catching 79 for Western Australia against Queensland after being ruled out of international cricket for some time.
Marsh, 28, looked set for a pressure-relieving century until he played across the line and was caught in the gully.
But he looked far more composed and adept at the crease as compared to the struggling and shaky batsman that Australian crowds have seen for most of the summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you