MCA, NSW teams to conduct reciprocal visits
Mumbai: India`s most successful Ranji Trophy outfit, Mumbai, who have won the national cricket championships on 39 occasions, and Australia`s New South Wales are all set to have reciprocal tours of men and women`s teams.
The Mumbai Cricket Association and Cricket New South Wales would sign the MOU on November for greater interactions between the two associations, which would also involve exchange of coaching techniques and facilities and a T20 match between them every 2 years alternatively in Sydney and Mumbai, according to a media release from MCA.
The MOU would be signed by the officials of the two associations in the presence of NSW Premier Barry O’Farrell, who would also present cricket kits to some kids at the Wankhede Stadium thereafter, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof