McGrath to solve Indian bowling woes?
Zee Media Bureau/ Suyash Srivastava
New Delhi: As Indian bowlers are being pummeled overseas, Australian legend Glenn McGrath is likely to train them and help find their rhythm, according to reports.
According to reports, the MRF Pace Academy in Chennai, has submitted a proposal to the BCCI. If the proposal is accepted, the National Cricket Academy will send a group of bowlers who could improve their bowling skills under the guidance of McGrath.
The 43-year-old was disappointed with the inefficiency of the current lot of Indian bowlers at bowling yorkers.
"I haven`t seen a single bowler who can bowl six good yorkers...If he can, I am sure the batsmen won`t be able to take him apart that easily," McGrath told the leading daily.
Indian bowlers are under scrutiny at the moment as after a pathetic show in South Africa, MS Dhoni and his boys witnessed a 4-0 drubbing by the Kiwis on their home ground. Mohammad Shami seems to be the only in-form Indian bowler at the moment, as Bhuvneshwar Kumar is struggling to find his swing back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui