McGrath to solve Indian bowling woes?
Zee Media Bureau/ Suyash Srivastava
New Delhi: As Indian bowlers are being pummeled overseas, Australian legend Glenn McGrath is likely to train them and help find their rhythm, according to reports.
According to reports, the MRF Pace Academy in Chennai, has submitted a proposal to the BCCI. If the proposal is accepted, the National Cricket Academy will send a group of bowlers who could improve their bowling skills under the guidance of McGrath.
The 43-year-old was disappointed with the inefficiency of the current lot of Indian bowlers at bowling yorkers.
"I haven`t seen a single bowler who can bowl six good yorkers...If he can, I am sure the batsmen won`t be able to take him apart that easily," McGrath told the leading daily.
Indian bowlers are under scrutiny at the moment as after a pathetic show in South Africa, MS Dhoni and his boys witnessed a 4-0 drubbing by the Kiwis on their home ground. Mohammad Shami seems to be the only in-form Indian bowler at the moment, as Bhuvneshwar Kumar is struggling to find his swing back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!