McGrath to solve Indian bowling woes?
Zee Media Bureau/ Suyash Srivastava
New Delhi: As Indian bowlers are being pummeled overseas, Australian legend Glenn McGrath is likely to train them and help find their rhythm, according to reports.
According to reports, the MRF Pace Academy in Chennai, has submitted a proposal to the BCCI. If the proposal is accepted, the National Cricket Academy will send a group of bowlers who could improve their bowling skills under the guidance of McGrath.
The 43-year-old was disappointed with the inefficiency of the current lot of Indian bowlers at bowling yorkers.
"I haven`t seen a single bowler who can bowl six good yorkers...If he can, I am sure the batsmen won`t be able to take him apart that easily," McGrath told the leading daily.
Indian bowlers are under scrutiny at the moment as after a pathetic show in South Africa, MS Dhoni and his boys witnessed a 4-0 drubbing by the Kiwis on their home ground. Mohammad Shami seems to be the only in-form Indian bowler at the moment, as Bhuvneshwar Kumar is struggling to find his swing back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh