Melbourne Renegades fined for slow over rate
Melbourne: Melbourne Renegades have been penalised for maintaining a slow over rate in their Big Bash League (BBL) match against the Melbourne Stars Sunday night.
After time allowances were taken into consideration, the Renegades were assessed to be one over behind the required rate at the end of the match. Under the BBL playing conditions, each member of the playing eleven is fined $250 and captain Aaron Finch also incurs one strike.
Another slow-over rate penalty incurred by the Renegades this season will result in Finch, if he is playing in the match, being automatically suspended for one match, according to a BBL release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- DNA: Today in History | February 5, 2016
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...