Melbourne Renegades fined for slow over rate
Melbourne: Melbourne Renegades have been penalised for maintaining a slow over rate in their Big Bash League (BBL) match against the Melbourne Stars Sunday night.
After time allowances were taken into consideration, the Renegades were assessed to be one over behind the required rate at the end of the match. Under the BBL playing conditions, each member of the playing eleven is fined $250 and captain Aaron Finch also incurs one strike.
Another slow-over rate penalty incurred by the Renegades this season will result in Finch, if he is playing in the match, being automatically suspended for one match, according to a BBL release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APICET 2016 Results: (apicet.net.in) AP ICET Result 2016, AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Results to be declared today on May 27 at 9 AM
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two (Class 12) Exam Results 2016 is likely to be declared today anytime soon - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Trump would approve oil pipeline project blocked by Obama on green concerns
- Deep-water search for EgyptAir black boxes to start soon
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron