Melbourne Renegades fined for slow over rate
Melbourne: Melbourne Renegades have been penalised for maintaining a slow over rate in their Big Bash League (BBL) match against the Melbourne Stars Sunday night.
After time allowances were taken into consideration, the Renegades were assessed to be one over behind the required rate at the end of the match. Under the BBL playing conditions, each member of the playing eleven is fined $250 and captain Aaron Finch also incurs one strike.
Another slow-over rate penalty incurred by the Renegades this season will result in Finch, if he is playing in the match, being automatically suspended for one match, according to a BBL release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says