Melbourne Renegades fined for slow over rate
Melbourne: Melbourne Renegades have been penalised for maintaining a slow over rate in their Big Bash League (BBL) match against the Melbourne Stars Sunday night.
After time allowances were taken into consideration, the Renegades were assessed to be one over behind the required rate at the end of the match. Under the BBL playing conditions, each member of the playing eleven is fined $250 and captain Aaron Finch also incurs one strike.
Another slow-over rate penalty incurred by the Renegades this season will result in Finch, if he is playing in the match, being automatically suspended for one match, according to a BBL release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Indian Mathematician mimics viruses to design smallest self-assembling structures
- TN polls: DMK promises metro rail service for Coimbatore
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt
- India's investments into UK more than doubled in 2015