Michael Vaughan says England better than Australia in every department
London: Former captain Michael Vaughan has claimed the current England team is better than rivals Australia in every department, tipping Alastair Cook`s men to win the Ashes this series at home.
England would start their preparations for the all-important Ashes by taking on New Zealand in their first Test match of this year at Dunedin on Friday.
Vaughan said this isn`t arrogant in any way but England is better than Australia in all areas, adding he thinks they`ve got a better top six, a better bowling unit, better spinners.
Vaughan added England has got good coaching, good managers, a good structure at the minute while Australia has got a bit of turmoil behind the scenes, adding it`s not arrogant but just an honest opinion.
The crisis-hit Aussies have seen their status in world cricket dramatically erode following the retirement of a series of legends.
Vaughan is also tipping twin series victories for Andy Flower`s side in the six-month long fight for cricket supremacy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Muslims not doing 'enough' to fight Islamic State: Jordan's Queen Rania