Miffed MCA seeks explanation on IPL final snub
Mumbai: The Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) is miffed with the BCCI`s decision to shift the IPL final to Bangalore and have written a letter to league chairman Ranjib Biswal, seeking an explanation.
"It is a BCCI property but still we have written a letter to the IPL chairman for the reason. We will get their reply tomorrow and it will help us to take a decision," the MCA and BCCI vice-president Ravi Savant said.
The IPL Governing Council today decided to shift the final of the high-profile event on June 1 from Wankhede Stadium to Bangalore`s Chinnaswamy Stadium.
A MCA official added that one of the possible reasons cited for the shift was the ban on fireworks post 10 pm in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!