Miffed MCA seeks explanation on IPL final snub
Mumbai: The Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) is miffed with the BCCI`s decision to shift the IPL final to Bangalore and have written a letter to league chairman Ranjib Biswal, seeking an explanation.
"It is a BCCI property but still we have written a letter to the IPL chairman for the reason. We will get their reply tomorrow and it will help us to take a decision," the MCA and BCCI vice-president Ravi Savant said.
The IPL Governing Council today decided to shift the final of the high-profile event on June 1 from Wankhede Stadium to Bangalore`s Chinnaswamy Stadium.
A MCA official added that one of the possible reasons cited for the shift was the ban on fireworks post 10 pm in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics