Mithali dominates batting chart, India at number three
Dubai: Mithali Raj continues to top the batting chart while India stayed at number three position in the latest ICC Women`s ODI rankings.
Indian batting mainstay Mithali Raj maintained her dominance at the top with 766 rating points followed distantly by West Indian Stafanie Taylor with 743 points, while Shelley Nitschke of Australia is placed at number three.
Indian women`s team, meanwhile, maintained the number three spot after a win over New Zealand in the just-concluded quadrangular series in England.
English team remained at top after clinching the home series beating Australia, who made a jump of two ranks to finish at number two.
It was, though, a disappointing series for the White Ferns who have consequently slipped from second to fourth in the global rankings.
Nitschke, meanwhile, bowed out of the game today at the top of the ODI player rankings for all-rounders as the 34-year-old ended her international career as the No 1 bowler, alongside England`s Katherine Brunt.
New Zealand captain Aimee Watkins also called it a day with the 28-year-old all-rounder finishing her career in ninth place in the batting chart.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city