Mithali Raj to lead Indian eves in 2013 World Cup
New Delhi: India on Monday named Mithali Raj as the captain of the 15-member women`s cricket squad for the World Cup to be played in India next month.
ICC Women`s World Cup will begin from January 31, and the finals will be played at CCI ground in Mumbai on February 17.
Hosts India will play on the opening day of the tournament against West Indies at the Wankhede Stadium.
Squad: Mithali Raj (c), Harmanpreet Kaur, Jhulan Goswami, Amita Sharma, Gouhar Sultana, M Thirushkamini, Sulakshana Naik, Ekta Bist, Mona Meshram, Rasanara Parwin, Niranjana Nagarajan, Punam Raut, Reema Malhotra, Karuna Jain, Shubhalaxmi Sharma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?