Mohanty named captain of Odisha`s U-19 side
Cuttack: Suman Mohanty was today named captain of the Odisha U-19 side for the one-day tournament for the Vinoo Mankad Trophy.
Odisha will face Bengal in their East Zone league opener in Dibrugarh on October 22.
The squad: Suman Mohanty (C) Ranjit Singh, Ashok Barik (V-C), Priyatosh Parmanik, Harisankar Pati, Ankit Yadav, Raj Kishan Patel, Subhrajyoti Mishra, Arya Debasis Bhatta, Suvendu Samal (WK), Pratik Das, Tarakanta Samal, Debapriya Patnaik, Abhinab Ghosh, Sidhartha Sinha, Subhranshu Sekhar Senapati; Coach: Shovan Deb.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory