Morgan admits ‘tricky’ IPL-Ashes conundrum
Ranchi: England batsman Eoin Morgan has admitted he could be wedged between playing in the Indian Premier League (IPL) and fulfilling his Ashes dream.
Morgan spent last year sitting on the Kolkata Knight Riders bench rather than trying to earn a Test recall playing for Middlesex, the Sun reports.
Morgan, who will play for England in third one-day against India in Ranchi on Saturdays said he would like to be involved in the IPL but more so he would like to play in the Ashes against Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!