Morgan admits ‘tricky’ IPL-Ashes conundrum
Ranchi: England batsman Eoin Morgan has admitted he could be wedged between playing in the Indian Premier League (IPL) and fulfilling his Ashes dream.
Morgan spent last year sitting on the Kolkata Knight Riders bench rather than trying to earn a Test recall playing for Middlesex, the Sun reports.
Morgan, who will play for England in third one-day against India in Ranchi on Saturdays said he would like to be involved in the IPL but more so he would like to play in the Ashes against Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof