MS Dhoni tops Forbes highest earning cricketers list
New Delhi: Mahendra Singh Dhoni topped the list of the world`s highest earning cricketers compiled by Forbes magazine, followed by Sachin Tendulkar, as six Indians made it to the list`s top-10.
With earnings of USD two crore and 65 lakh, Dhoni features at the top of the list, out of which USD two crore 30 lakh comes from the commercials, while the rest USD 35 lakh he earns from playing cricket.
Dhoni`s USD two crore 30 lakh is also the highest among cricketers earned from commercials.
Tendulkar stands second at USD one crore and 86 lakh, out of which USD one crore and 65 lakh comes from advertisements, while the rest is from playing cricket.
Other cricketers in the Forbes` list are Gautam Gambhir (USD 73 lakh), Virat Kohli (USD 71 lakh), Virender Sehwag (USD 69 lakh), Shane Watson (USD USD 59 lakh), Michael Clarke (USD 49 lakh), Brett Lee (USD 48 lakh), Ricky Ponting (USD 41 lakh) and Yusuf Pathan (USD 37 lakh).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!