Mumbai oust UP to enter Cooch Behar final
Mumbai: Mumbai pipped Uttar Pradesh to enter the Cooch Behar Trophy under-19 final here today after their semi-final match ended in a draw.
Mumbai advanced to the summit clash by virtue of first innings lead in the four-day clash at the Wankhede Stadium.
The six-time winners would clash with state rivals Maharashtra, who have won the title once, in the final here from January 28-31.
Scores: Mumbai 386 and 578 (Akarshit Gomel 151, Akhil Herwadkar 88, Pratik Prabhu 42, Atif Attarwala 56, Harmeet Singh 87 not out; Mohd Javed 3 for 154, Ankit Rajpoot 3 for 110). UP 273 and 56 for no loss (Almas Saukat 13 not out, Ashish Singh 27 not out).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested