Mumbai oust UP to enter Cooch Behar final
Mumbai: Mumbai pipped Uttar Pradesh to enter the Cooch Behar Trophy under-19 final here today after their semi-final match ended in a draw.
Mumbai advanced to the summit clash by virtue of first innings lead in the four-day clash at the Wankhede Stadium.
The six-time winners would clash with state rivals Maharashtra, who have won the title once, in the final here from January 28-31.
Scores: Mumbai 386 and 578 (Akarshit Gomel 151, Akhil Herwadkar 88, Pratik Prabhu 42, Atif Attarwala 56, Harmeet Singh 87 not out; Mohd Javed 3 for 154, Ankit Rajpoot 3 for 110). UP 273 and 56 for no loss (Almas Saukat 13 not out, Ashish Singh 27 not out).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok