Munaf`s participation in second Test still doubtful
Bridgetown: The Indian cricket team has backtracked its affirmation on Munaf Patel`s fitness ahead of the second Test with skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni saying that they would like to see more of the pacer in the nets before commenting on his full fitness.
"He bowled five overs yesterday, we would like to see more of him," Dhoni said before walking towards the nets.
Having identified the pitch as one with extra zip, Dhoni had said yesterday that all the members of the team are fit and he would like to go into the match with a 3-1 bowling combination.
Patel, who missed out on the first Test because of an elbow injury, was deemed to have recovered and ready for the second Test.
Should Patel attains full fitness, he will come in for leg-spinner Amit Mishra.
Ishant Sharma and Praveen Kumar will be two other medium pacers while Habrhajan Singh will be the lone spinner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read