N Srinivasan attending BCCI meet as representative of TNCA
Zee Media Bureau/Feroz Khan
New Delhi: BCCI’s President-in-exile N Srinivasan is attending the board’s Working Committee meeting as a representative of Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA).
BCCI's Annual General Meeting (AGM) will now be held in Chennai on September 29 and till then Jagmohan Dalmiya will remain the interim chief.
Dalmiya is chairing the meeting.
Srinivasan arrived in Kolkata this morning heading straight for the hotel where the meeting is taking place.
The Bombay High Court had declared BCCI’s IPL spot-fixing probe panel as illegal and unconstitutional following which Srinivasan had filed a petition with the Supreme Court against the verdict.
The apex court deferred the hearing on his petition which will now take place on September 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok