N Srinivasan attending BCCI meet as representative of TNCA
Zee Media Bureau/Feroz Khan
New Delhi: BCCI’s President-in-exile N Srinivasan is attending the board’s Working Committee meeting as a representative of Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA).
BCCI's Annual General Meeting (AGM) will now be held in Chennai on September 29 and till then Jagmohan Dalmiya will remain the interim chief.
Dalmiya is chairing the meeting.
Srinivasan arrived in Kolkata this morning heading straight for the hotel where the meeting is taking place.
The Bombay High Court had declared BCCI’s IPL spot-fixing probe panel as illegal and unconstitutional following which Srinivasan had filed a petition with the Supreme Court against the verdict.
The apex court deferred the hearing on his petition which will now take place on September 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez