N Srinivasan attending BCCI meet as representative of TNCA
Zee Media Bureau/Feroz Khan
New Delhi: BCCI’s President-in-exile N Srinivasan is attending the board’s Working Committee meeting as a representative of Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA).
BCCI's Annual General Meeting (AGM) will now be held in Chennai on September 29 and till then Jagmohan Dalmiya will remain the interim chief.
Dalmiya is chairing the meeting.
Srinivasan arrived in Kolkata this morning heading straight for the hotel where the meeting is taking place.
The Bombay High Court had declared BCCI’s IPL spot-fixing probe panel as illegal and unconstitutional following which Srinivasan had filed a petition with the Supreme Court against the verdict.
The apex court deferred the hearing on his petition which will now take place on September 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'