N Srinivasan attending BCCI meet as representative of TNCA
Zee Media Bureau/Feroz Khan
New Delhi: BCCI’s President-in-exile N Srinivasan is attending the board’s Working Committee meeting as a representative of Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA).
BCCI's Annual General Meeting (AGM) will now be held in Chennai on September 29 and till then Jagmohan Dalmiya will remain the interim chief.
Dalmiya is chairing the meeting.
Srinivasan arrived in Kolkata this morning heading straight for the hotel where the meeting is taking place.
The Bombay High Court had declared BCCI’s IPL spot-fixing probe panel as illegal and unconstitutional following which Srinivasan had filed a petition with the Supreme Court against the verdict.
The apex court deferred the hearing on his petition which will now take place on September 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Truck set on fire by angry villagers after they saw blood spilling out of it, found 30 cows dead
- Want to book DDA community halls? Now, you can do it in 15 minutes - Know how
- Five dead, 20 injured as truck collides with tanker in UP's Lucknow - Know what happened
- BJP MP Maheish Girri to file defamation case against Arvind Kejriwal?
- Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo sends Portugal to pre-quarters - All details here