Najam Sethi advises Pak`s cricket players to consider themselves champions
Islamabad: Pakistan Cricket Board`s acting chief Najam Sethi has advised the nation`s players to consider themselves as champions while launching the logo of the Pakistan-South Africa cricket series.
According to The Daily Times, the PCB boss advised players not to underestimate themselves and consider they were champions to improve their confidence.
He said that the PCB was making all the efforts to bring in international players for the Pakistan cricket league, which would be beneficial for players and cricket.
Sethi emphasized the role of sponsors in making the PCB and the cricket system stronger, the report said.
Praising the sponsors for the Pakistan- South Africa series, he wished that more such sponsors would come forward for the support of Pakistan cricket as sponsors and claimed that media rights were the major source of income for the PCB, the report added.
He also said he was aware that Pakistan`s reputation was at a low amongst international cricketers because of which they were unwilling to come here, but steps were being taken to change all that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog