Nasir Jamshed wants to play Test cricket for Pakistan again
Islamabad: Pakistan opener Nasir Jamshed has said that he wanted to make a strong comeback as a Test batsman as the format was important for every big player including him.
According to The Dawn, the Pakistan team is leaving for Zimbabwe on Sunday to play two Tests, three ODIs and two Twenty20 matches and Jamshed has not been given an opportunity in the Test squad.
Nasir was given a chance in the last Test series against South Africa earlier this year but the left-handed batsman could not fire in two matches scoring just 51 runs in four innings with the highest score of 46, the report said.
The player said that if he gets another chance in Test cricket, he would come out as a more mature player, adding that he had learnt from his mistakes in the Test matches against South Africa.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed