Nasir Jamshed wants to play Test cricket for Pakistan again
Islamabad: Pakistan opener Nasir Jamshed has said that he wanted to make a strong comeback as a Test batsman as the format was important for every big player including him.
According to The Dawn, the Pakistan team is leaving for Zimbabwe on Sunday to play two Tests, three ODIs and two Twenty20 matches and Jamshed has not been given an opportunity in the Test squad.
Nasir was given a chance in the last Test series against South Africa earlier this year but the left-handed batsman could not fire in two matches scoring just 51 runs in four innings with the highest score of 46, the report said.
The player said that if he gets another chance in Test cricket, he would come out as a more mature player, adding that he had learnt from his mistakes in the Test matches against South Africa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations