Nazar expects Pak pacers to improve under Younis` guidance ahead of Lanka tour
Former Pakistan opening batsman Mudassar Nazar has said that he expects an improvement from the side`s fast bowlers with Waqar Younis as coach, in light of the upcoming tour of Sri Lanka.
While paying special emphasis on the two-match Test series between Pakistan and Sri Lanka, Nazar spoke about the possible impact of the new coaching staff on the team.
He said that even in Younis` last stint as coach, the fast bowling department had started to perform really well, Pak Passion reported.
Nazar, who has had two stints as head coach for Pakistan and currently is the head coach at the ICC Global Cricket Academy in Dubai, said that he is hopeful of Pakistan seeing a marked improvement in pace bowling during the upcoming series against Sri Lanka and beyond as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata