Nazar expects Pak pacers to improve under Younis` guidance ahead of Lanka tour
Former Pakistan opening batsman Mudassar Nazar has said that he expects an improvement from the side`s fast bowlers with Waqar Younis as coach, in light of the upcoming tour of Sri Lanka.
While paying special emphasis on the two-match Test series between Pakistan and Sri Lanka, Nazar spoke about the possible impact of the new coaching staff on the team.
He said that even in Younis` last stint as coach, the fast bowling department had started to perform really well, Pak Passion reported.
Nazar, who has had two stints as head coach for Pakistan and currently is the head coach at the ICC Global Cricket Academy in Dubai, said that he is hopeful of Pakistan seeing a marked improvement in pace bowling during the upcoming series against Sri Lanka and beyond as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss